Tuesday, March 28, 2023 | 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Capital Park Wesleyan Church (410 19th St. SE ) – in person
Meeting is open to the public.
- 6:45 – social time for mingling and welcome.
- 7 p.m. / Introductions, approval of minutes, additions to agenda, good news
- 7:10 p.m. / Guests invited
State Rep. Tom Andersen – Legislative update from our Dist. 19 rep.
Sgt. Steve Galvin: SESNApolice liaison invited.
Sid Hariharan Godt – West Coast Home Solutions, new industrial buildings
Linda Nishioka — City Councilor, invited
- 7:30 p.m.: Neighborhood concerns – open session for feedback. What concerns do you have … dogs running lose, speeding, illegal camping, city services? Come let us know! We’ll help get answers – or solutions.
- 7:45 p.m. / Old/New business
Parks Foundation: Grant ideas for park improvements, due May 31
Summer meetings in the park: Schedule (June to Aug); increase interest!
Committee updates: Land use applications, projects in SESNA
The city’s Neighborhood Association promotion project!
- 8:15 p.m. / Good of the Order: Next meeting, April 25, Capital Park Church.
Contact SESNA at [email protected] for more info.