Tueday, February 28, 2023
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
We are meeting in person at Capital Park Wesleyan Church, 410 19th St. SE
- 6:45 – social time for mingling and welcome.
- 7 p.m. / Introductions, approval of minutes, additions to agenda, good news
- 7:10 p.m. / Guests invited
- Sgt. Steve Galvin: SESNA police liaison invited; bodycam update
- Written update from Linda Nishioka
- 7:30 p.m.: Neighborhood concerns – open session for feedback.
- 7:45 p.m. / Old/New business
- Airport expansion: Update from city council vote to approve,
- Committee updates: Land use applications, projects in SESNA (Walling Pond use)
- The city’s Neighborhood Association promotion project!
- 8:15 p.m. / Good of the Order: Next meeting, March 28, Capital Park Church.
Check us out at https://sesna.community/ Sign up for meeting reminders, minutes, and agendas.
Contact SESNA at [email protected] for more info.