Tuesday, April 25, 2023 | 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Capital Park Wesleyan Church (410 19th St. SE ) – in person
SESNA Meetings are open to the public.
- Should minimum time requirements for off-street parking be removed? What will that do to the neighborhood – and downtown?
- Learn more with Eunice Kim, city planning manager, at the SESNA meeting Tuesday. Plus, an update on commercial flights at the airport.
- The city’s proposed (and controversial) code amendment to eliminate minimum off-street parking requirements will be up for a second reading. The new state rules require the city to change how it regulates parking, meaning city leaders must eliminate all minimum off-street parking requirements for all uses citywide or implement an array of other parking reforms by June 30.
Also on the agenda:
- Police report – bring your questions and concerns!
- What park improvement ideas do you have? We’ll share ours, to apply for a Parks Foundation grant.
- The Tree of Heaven is invading SESNA! Learn about this highly invasive plant.
Coming May 23
Mayor Chris Hoy will be our featured speaker – What questions do you have?
Our monthly meetings are the fourth Tuesdays in person at Wesleyan Church.
Shannon Priem, SESNA Chair text 503-910-4633
Contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or
SESNA Email: email@example.com
Parks Foundation: Grant ideas for park improvements, due May 31
Summer meetings in the park: Schedule (June to Aug); increase interest!
Contact SESNA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.